MYOB RetailManager enables you to process sales fast, build customer relationships, manage your stock, streamlines your stocktake and provides you with retail specific business analysis!
Advanced Point of Sale Software
POS Hardware Compatibility
Compatible with most POS hardware, eg:
- Barcode scanners – USB, Keyboard Wedge or Serial
- A4 laser printers for printing reports and bar code labels
- Docket printers – minimum 40 columns.
- Electronic cash drawers
- Customer pole displays.
A typical set up would include a standard PC, display pole, cash drawer, docket printer and scanner, each sold separately.
- 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 processor (or faster) with 512 MB RAM or more
- Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Business or Widows XP, professional (Service Pack 2)
- 10GB or more of free disc space
- 16-bit colour, 1024×768 screen resolution
- Backup solution such as CD writer, a DVD writer or a USB storage device
- A local or network printer to print dockets, reports, etc. if you will be printing bar code labels, a high quality laser printer is recommended for best results.
- Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard.